The taming of the border Kingdoms
Large, powerful and fierce Kushite warrior, former pirate and enslaved gladiator. Freed from slavery by Kamila. Currently in service to Lord Godfrey, though his loyalty is second-hand through Kamila's service.
Lifepaths: Village Born, Lead to Seafaring, Boy, Lead to Outcast, Pirate, Lead to City Dweller, Duelist, Lead to Outcast, Outlaw
Age : 30
Stats: Wi: B3, Pe: B4, Po: B5, Fo: B3, Ag: B5, Sp: B3, Stride: 7
Attributes: Ref: B4, Ste: B4, Hes: 7, Hea: B2, MW: B10, Circles: B1, Resources: B0
PTGS: Su: B2 Li: B4 Mi: B6 Se: B8 Tr: B9 Mo: B10
2) After being a slave, I find the act of forcing another against their will to be abhorrent. Theft and murder are okay, rape and slavery are not.
3) There is no nobler way to live, or to die, save in the throws of battle.
1) Whenever entering a room or crowd, I constantly scan for exits and threats.
2) When anyone approaches myself or a comrade, I automatically assess them as a threat, then scan for their overt or concealed allies.
3) Whenever I throw my spear, I immediately move to draw my blades.
Traits: [Char] Ambidextrous, [Dt] Cold Blooded, [Dt] Fearless, [Char] Mercenary, [Dt] Outlaw, [Char] Problem With Authority, [Char] Veneer of Obedience
Skills: Authority-wise B2, Brawling B3, Conspicuous B1, Haggling B1, Inconspicuous B1, Knives B3, Knots B2, Pirate Cove-wise B2, Rigging B2, Sailor-wise B2, Sea-wise B2, Ship-wise B2, Spear B3, Sprint Training, Streetwise B2, Sword B4, Trial by Combat-wise B2, Two Fisted Fighting Training
Affiliations: 1D Caravan Masters, Merchants and travelling Fences
Gear: Bastard sword, Daggers, Stout Spear, Double/Jack, long sleeves, boots, gloves (hardened leather), Mail coif w/vantail, arm and leg rerebraces/vambraces, Clothes, Travelling Gear, shoes (sandals), Personal Effects